Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Heads & Tails #18

Today's theme is WONDER. According to our friends at Webster's, "wonder" can mean: 1) A feeling of puzzlement or doubt or 2) Something arousing awe, astonishment, surprise or admiration.

Because life itself is a little confusing to me these days, I choose to concentrate on definition #2. Here are things that still fill me with wonder:

The friendly confines of Wrigley Field

Lake Michigan

The Beatles

How kids' minds work

The sky

Flowers

How something so minor as a cold can knock you on your ass, 
and how grateful you are to feel better again

Being in love

For more information about Heads or Tails, or to play along yourself, go to Skittles' Place.

7 comments:

  1. When we lived on the west side of Michigan, the lake was only a half hour drive and we loved to go there to watch sunsets. :)

    I like the other things you've listed too.. and am really in touch with minor things knocking me on my ass. Luckily I am able to get back up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, the sky and flowers definitely fill me with wonder!

    Happy Tuesday, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! And in answer to your question, yes you can get cable in an rv if you are at a campground which provides it! Thanks for your nice comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, I wonder too how kids minds work. Especially now my kids are in puberty. LOL!

    You can find my heads or tails ::here::

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those last two scare the hell out of me actually! Especially love. The scariest thing on earth. Sigh. My HoT is here. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely wonders!! Nice post, indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.