Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I feel bad for her

Hillary Clinton has been fighting the good fight for 30 years. She played a major role in getting her husband elected and re-elected and helped achieve those 8 years of peace and prosperity.

I am not supporting her for President. There was a dark side to those 8 years that I'd rather not return to. There are things about her that I don't entirely trust, and people who are better informed about these things and have worked with the Clintons for years are supporting Barack Obama.

But that doesn't mean that I don't appreciate all she's done, or that I'm enjoying watching her slow slide.

I just pointed, clicked and donated to Barack Obama's campaign. But still, I admire how hard Hillary Clinton has worked, how earnest she has been, how bravely she's put herself out there for us to judge, and I feel bad for her tonight.

I guess that's how the Dems and the Republicans differ this year. I have been satisfied with both my choices. They don't seem particularly happy with any of theirs.

3 comments:

  1. I watched the election results tonight once again.. missing American Idol once again.

    I've been an Obama supporter since the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I respect what she's done because she's a strong woman but even if I'm not american. I am supporting the democrat and my man Obama. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel bad for her also, but I hope that Obama can stand up to the Republicans. They fight dirty and are relentless.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.