Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday's Feast #12

Appetizer
Say there’s a book written about your life. Who would you want to narrate the audio version
Carrie Fisher. There's something about her voice that makes her sound as though she's always in on the joke.

Soup
Take the letters from your favorite kind of nut and write a sentence. (Example: Perhaps every avenue needs understanding today.)
Woody Allen loves nubuck umbrella tree stands.

Salad
If you could go back in time and spend one week in another decade, which decade would you choose?
1960s. I'd like to see, as an adult, what looked so cool to me as a child.

Main Course
Name a song that brings back memories for you.
"Just the Way You Are." Corny, corny, corny, I know. But it's accompanied by such a sweet memory!

Dessert
Do you prefer to wash your hands in cold water or warm water?
Warm

For more information, or to play along, visit Friday's Feast.

18 comments:

  1. The 60's were awesome and your soup is fuuny. Happy Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:48 AM

    I love your salad answer!! I never thought of that--that would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your soup made me laugh. What a good idea for your salad.
    Thanks for the feast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:19 AM

    This is a great Feast. I don't know your Appetizer, but really like the rest of the meal. Happy Feasting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:22 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:28 AM

    Your soup turned out nicely! It actually make sense. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In the 60th ? Maybe mini skirts, high hair does, white boots, the Beatles and the Rolling Stones ? Oh, I forgot they are still there as rocking grandpas ! Have to say they were much nicer when I saw them in the 60th lol !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your appetizer is awesome. I like her voice too. I had the giggles over soup, and your salad, very cool.

    Great feasting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3:29 AM

    Aww... I was not able to join :(

    I love your main course, no song is ever too corny :)

    Happy Friday!

    P.S. Would it be okay to exchange links with you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The 60s were indeed cool. No generation has riveled it yet. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carry Fisher. Now see, I always thought her voice was a little too sarcastic and whiny! No? Maybe it's just me. Great feast!! Come dine with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sure, Ms. Kat. I'd be honored!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Friday! thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your soup! Carrie Fisher would be an excellent choice!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great feast! I love walnuts too - especially wet walnuts on ice cream mmmmm! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah, I agree about Carrie Fisher's voice.

    Great answers!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great feast!
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely soup you got there! Very unique! I like your main course too!

    My feast is served here.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.