Friday, August 24, 2007

The "intense emotions" part is sure right

What color is your soul painted?

Red

Your soul is painted the color red, which embodies the characteristics of love, strength, physical energy, sex, passion, courage, protection, excitement, speed, leadership, power, danger, and respect. Red is the color of the element Fire, and is associated with blood, life and death, birth, volcanoes, and intense emotions.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz

quiz
Quizzes and Personality Tests

3 comments:

  1. And, red is *my* favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat quiz. Mine is yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:46 PM

    I took one look and knew I'd be red.

    My post, of course, links to ya.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.