Saturday, August 25, 2007

Saturday Special #6


~Personal Preferences~

1. Quiet evening at home or Out on the town? My partygirl days are over, so my first impulse is to stay home. But every once in a while I like to go out on the town with friends.


2. Watch a movie or Reading a good book? Oooooo … this is such a tough one because I love them both so much! If it's a choice between watching a movie on DVD/cable or a book, I'll choose the book. But if it's actually going to the movies, sitting in a dark theater and eating Sno-Caps, I'll choose the movie.

3. Order a meal or Cooking one yourself? Ordering! So much less clean up afterward.

4. Going for a walk or Taking a ride in the car? Walking.


For more information, or to hop on board yourself, visit The Saturday Special Meme.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:47 AM

    Enjoyed reading your answers to the SS especially #2. I haven't eaten a snowcap in years. :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Similar answers for 2 & 3... well, actually for all of them.

    ;-)

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those would be my answers too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. #2 is a tough one, isn't it?

    Mmmmm.... snowcaps. :)

    Click here for my blog

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.