Saturday, August 25, 2007

FAVORITES

I found this over at Kwizgiver's place.

Band? The Lads (aka Beatles)
Singer? Broooooce (Springsteen)
Actor? Bruce Willis
Actress? Julia Roberts
Movie? The Way We Were
Music Video? If This Is It (Huey buried to his head in the sand)
Color? Blue
Animal? Domestic: Cat; Wild: Okapi
Person? My best friend
Lip gloss flavor? Strawberry
Flavor? Chocolate!
Drink? Coke
Food? Burgers
Song? "I Will" from The White Album
Pizza Topping? Sausage
Memory? Waking up because my then-boyfriend was hugging me so tight in his sleep. It was very sweet.
Alcoholic beverage? Cosmo
Game? Baseball
Video Game? Parachute on my iPod
Author? Just one? That's hard ... Right now I'm reading a lot of chick lit by Marian Keys
Artist? McKnight
Class? Oh Puh-leeez! I'm too old for this!
Place to be? Tucked in the corner of my sofa
Thing to do? Quiet time
Person to talk to? My best friend or my mom (depends on the topic)
Messenger Service? Fed Ex
Toy as a child? My Lassie Dog
Toy as a non-child? My iPod
Kind of jewelry? Rings
Size bed? Full or Queen
Hair color on a guy? Dark
Hair color on a girl? Hmm ... don't care, actually
Eye color on a guy? Dark
Eye color on a girl? I don't care
Part of the body on a guy? Hair
Part of the body on a girl? Hand or shoulder, because it's where her purse is and I'm always looking for new bag ideas
TV show? L&O: SVU
TV star? Mariska Hargitay
Book? JFK: Reckless Youth
Genre of movies? Romantic comedy
Genre of books? Mystery
Reality show? American Idol
Anime? Huh?
Pattern? Solid
Holiday? Christmas
Sport? Baseball
Athlete? Future Hall of Famer Greg Maddux
Teacher/Boss? Mike (my current boss)
Scent? Lovely by SJP
Soap? Don't have a favorite
Shampoo? Quantum Moisturizing Shampoo
Conditioner? Quantum Moisturizing Conditioner
Time of day? Early morning/late at night
Store? Border's
Kind of underwear? My Hanes white cotton panties (no nylon for this gal)
Kind of club? One of my friends' parties are better than any club, so I'll say "John's livingroom"
Style of clothing? Casual

CLICK HERE TO TAKE THIS SURVEY!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, that's long. Could comment on so much but I'll just say I love Maddux... not that he's not on the Braves and winning often against the Mets. Will be a good day when he's inducted into the Hall.

    And to tie in one other answer of yours -- Glory Days!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.