Saturday, October 14, 2006

This is very bad news


I knew it was coming, and yesterday was the day. I received a postcard from Guthy Renker, officially announcing that my beloved Time Release Moisture is no longer available through Principal Secret.

I called in and changed my next order. In December I will receive Reclaim Night Cream instead. We'll see. I'm trying to maintain an open mind, but I'm not happy.

I know I'm fixating. But this is what I do. Takes my mind off how much I hate my job and how I keep getting these annoying little tension headaches and how today is payday and it's time for me to sit down and actually attack that stack of bills that awaits me on the dining room table.

2 comments:

  1. When I stumble upon one of Victoria's infomercials, I always copy the toll free number down, but I've never ordered. That's me. Scraps of 800 numbers. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I first ordered Principal Secret about 10 years ago when she only had a few products and before informercials were ubiquitous. I loved those original products, but look how my loyalty has been rewarded! I haven't liked the Advanced line but haven't tried Reclaim.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.