Short answer: I'm fine, and yes, we have a plan.
I am so glad I have him overseeing my money! It's such a relief because he's the face of a team of advisors managing my portfolio. This is serious – this money has to last me for the rest of my life – and I truly do not know how to do this myself.
When I was still working and contributing the my 401(k) every two weeks, I resisted having my fund professionally managed because I didn't think it was big enough, substantial enough, for anyone to bother with. That was a mistake. I wonder how much finer I would be now if I hadn't tried to DIY then.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.