2) She promises that if he takes the day off, she'll make it feel like a vacation. Have you traveled anywhere fun so far this year? Do you have any leisure trips planned for 2017? I'm going to visit my niece on the other side of Lake Michigan in July. Then in November, I'm spending my birthday in Las Vegas. And Christmas will be in Key West with those dear friends.
|Grand Haven, MI|
3) The ladies of Fifth Harmony are enthusiastic supporters of the Girl Scouts, rewarding troops who excel in fundraising activities with free concerts. The Scouts' best-known fundraiser is their cookie sale. What's your favorite cookie (Girl Scout or otherwise)? My favorite GS cookie is the Do-Si-Do, aka peanut butter sandwich.
4) Fifth Harmony also participated in Goodwill's Fall Haul campaign. They encouraged high school students donate as many items as possible to Goodwill, and the winning school got a free concert. When did you last take gently-used items to a resale organization? A few weeks ago I donated to Goodwill through Carson's (it might be Bergner's or Bon-Ton or Younker's in your neck of the woods).
5) Do you ever shop second-hand or thrift stores? I do now. I initially began patrolling them because I wanted to be sure I assigned the right value to my donations. (Who wants to piss off the IRS?) But it seems whenever I go in there I find something that's so cute and so cheap I leave with it.
6) Fifth Harmony member Normani Kordei competes on Dancing with the Stars this season. Would you do better on DWTS or The Voice? In other words, are you a better singer or dancer? I'm abysmal at both.
9) Random Question: What's the subject line of the newest message in your email spam folder? My, there's quite a bit of porny looking stuff in there! But the question is the newest message, so I'll share that, even though it's not dirty at all: C0STC0_1OO: MEMBER SERVICES. I'm not a Costco member, and even if I was, they wouldn't fool me with 0 (zero) for O charade.