2) In the lyrics, Sheryl refers to a poncho. How do you usually protect yourself from the rain? Poncho? Umbrella? Raincoat? Hat? Umbrellas. I carry one with me almost all the time. And I am forever losing them.
3) Early in her career, Sheryl made ends meet by singing commercial jingles, including one for McDonald's. When was the last time you visited The Golden Arches? I had Burger King for lunch on Friday, but I think it's been months since I've been to Mickey D's.
4) Sheryl rode a horse into the ring of a Wyoming rodeo and then sang. Have you ever been to a rodeo? Once. NEVER AGAIN. It was awful. I know there are animal rights zealots out there who decry zoos but their ire is misplaced. Zoos do important research and protect endangered species. Rodeos exploit animals and cause them discomfort and anxiety for our "entertainment."
5) Sheryl lives outside of Nashville, which is known as Music City. What type of music do you listen to most often? The kind of music that soothes the soul.
Some of Tom Cruise's offscreen behavior has been so bizarre that it's easy to forget what a wonderful onscreen presence he can be. I so love the moment when he flips up his collar.
6) Crazy Sam is a massive Sheryl Crow fan, and is sure that the only reason why she and Sheryl aren't best friends is that they haven't met. What famous person do you think could be your BFF? Jennifer Aniston. I think she's adorable and probably a lot more fun than that icky Angelina.
7) Sheryl and cyclist Lance Armstrong were once engaged. Had they tied the knot, she would have become stepmother to his three children. Are you a step-parent, stepsibling or stepchild? Nope.
9) Do you consider yourself easy going or do you have a fiery temperament? Depends on the situation.