Saturday, July 13, 2013

Sunday Stealing


30.] What brand of batteries do you usually get? Walgreens' store brand.
 
31.] Are any of your friends pregnant or have kids?  One of my coworkers is about to pop. She's due on Monday.

32.] What is in your medicine cabinet? Qtips and bandaids and my supply of contact lenses

33.] What's your favorite aspect of the natural world?  I'm sorry but I don't understand this question.

34.] What's your favorite man made thing?  Language. It makes everything else possible.

35.] Can you whistle properly?  No

36.] What song do you think is the most widely heard in the world?  "Happy Birthday"

37.] Where's the strangest place a fast food restaurant was located? I remember reading that the McDonald's in Malasia sells chicken porridge.

38.] What states surround your state? Or are you not land locked? Missouri and Kentucky and Indiana and Wisconsin. I think that's it. (I'm in Illinois)

39.] Do you own binoculars or monoculars? What do you use them for?  I have binoculars that I've used for ballgames and concerts.

40.] Do you ever wish you had a telescope on the roof or attic to stargaze?  No

41.] What's your favorite chocolate bar?  It changes. Right now, Snickers.

42.] Do you fall asleep easy in cars? How about planes, trains and boats? Trains and cars, absolutely. I don't sail often -- it's been years -- and I'd hate to miss any of it. I do sleep well on planes but that's because I'm tranquilized.

43.] Would you rather live a year of your life in every major country or stay in the same place you live forever without vacations? I'd stay here, but thank you for asking.

44.] What will you not tolerate in a person?  Racism

45.] Do you forgive others easier or yourself? Why is this?  I forgive others more easily. I expect a lot from myself.

46.] How was God made, if He exists? I find this question vaguely offensive and am moving on.

47.] Have you ever done aqua aerobics or polo?  Does Marco Polo count?

48.] What age were you when you learned how to swim? Between fifth and sixth grade I took  swim classes at the high school. I still remember those horrible tank suits and our bathing caps. SHUDDER!

49.] What shows or characters scared you as a child? I don't know if this counts, but I remember being frightened by The Perry Mason theme. Not the show, just the theme.



50.] Do you stay up all night on New Years Eve/Day or go to bed after 12am?  I was in bed not long after midnight. But I did celebrate with friends.

51.] What's something unusual currently in your fridge?  Catnip.

52.] How about your freezer? Chocolate covered bananas

53.] What could you be doing now that is more productive?  Honestly? Anything but this would be more productive. I owe both my aunt and my cousin letters. I should be writing those.

54.] Give me some lyrics from the song that's stuck in your head? "Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's DOA ..." Guess what show had a marathon on TBS this afternoon.



55.] What's your favorite type of firework? The Katy Perry kind.

5 comments:

  1. OMGosh, I remember those awful ugly and uncomfortable bathing caps! Too funny--what a memory. Have a fabulous day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answer to 34. Much better than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Case of the Wary Wildcatter?! Chicken porridge? That sounds nasty...

    I'm curious - are they the "gone bananas" from Trader Joe's? YUM...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Racism is the word of the moment it seems.
    Bananas in chocolate....I'm dyin..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The theme song to Unsolved Mysteries always creeped me out!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about adding Comment Moderation, folks. But look at the bright side, at least I've gotten rid of word verification!