1) When she first burst onto the scene, Pink was a self-proclaimed tomboy. Now she's glam. Literally. She was on the cover of the June issue of Glamour and is a spokeswoman for Covergirl cosmetics. Does a celebrity endorsement increase your interest in a product? Yes, in that the commercial, display or print ad gets my attention faster. For example, I checked out the Rimmel eye makeup after spotting the Zooey Deschanel poster at CVS. But she didn't influence me to buy their brow pencil. I left the store without any cosmetics. (I was going to say "I left the store empty-handed," but that wouldn't be true. I always find something at CVS that I need. Milk, Kleenex, dishwasing liquid ... you know.)
5) When she found out she was pregnant, Pink says she gave up whiskey and cigarettes … but admits she misses the whiskey. Do you have a habit you know you should break? I drink way too much Coke.
6) In 2010, she fell out of the aerial harness that was supposed to carry her across the stage. Are you afraid of heights? Nope.
7) Pink enjoys showing off her tattoos. Do you have any body art? Nope.
8) Pink can be very salty in her language. When was the last time you cursed? Friday afternoon.
9) On her website, Pink sells 10 different t-shirts. Do you have a favorite t-shirt? What does it look like/say? My That Girl t-shirt because it makes people smile.