Friday, April 27, 2012

Tribute to Abby



Ever since 2012 dawned, I have started my workday walking past the card shop in our office building. And little Miss Abby Cadabby of Sesame Street fame has greeted me from the window. I actually looked for her, and enjoyed seeing her. But apparently so did someone else! In the words of Hall & Oates, "She's gone!" I even went into the store and checked all the shelves, but my Abby is gone. I hope she's bringing happiness to a little girl a little more demographically appropriate (like 51/52 years younger than I).



Lyrics | Hall & Oates - She’s Gone lyrics


1 comment:

  1. I found it on Amazon and *almost* got it for you when you originally posted about it but thought you would think I was a dorkass.

    Now I know better! heheh That is the cutest little doll ever!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.