Friday, April 27, 2012

Tribute to Abby



Ever since 2012 dawned, I have started my workday walking past the card shop in our office building. And little Miss Abby Cadabby of Sesame Street fame has greeted me from the window. I actually looked for her, and enjoyed seeing her. But apparently so did someone else! In the words of Hall & Oates, "She's gone!" I even went into the store and checked all the shelves, but my Abby is gone. I hope she's bringing happiness to a little girl a little more demographically appropriate (like 51/52 years younger than I).



Lyrics | Hall & Oates - She’s Gone lyrics


1 comment:

  1. I found it on Amazon and *almost* got it for you when you originally posted about it but thought you would think I was a dorkass.

    Now I know better! heheh That is the cutest little doll ever!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about adding Comment Moderation, folks. But look at the bright side, at least I've gotten rid of word verification!