Friday, October 16, 2009

Funny how life works out

A distant lover (more than a decade ago and 600 miles away) does indeed have the son he always wanted, which is nice and I'm happy for him.

How did I learn this? I got an email about all the messages in my Linked In mailbox so I went to check it out and on the right hand side was a list -- "People Who Looked at Your Profile Also Looked at ..." There was his name. So I clicked on him and found that his interests are flyfishing and aviation. He's getting his pilot license because his son is interested in planes.

If we were together, he might not have gotten the son he wanted so badly and he CERTAINLY wouldn't be getting a pilot's license! So it all works out for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.