Saturday, October 17, 2009
1. When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up? When I was really little,I wanted to be a teacher or a great singer.
2. Did you ever pursue that career? No and no.
3. If you are not in that field, what changed? a) I discovered I didn't enjoy school and b) I can't sing.
4. What is your current job? Associate Creative Director
5. What's the best part of what you do? Explaining how my efforts will move the client's business ahead
6. Do you have plans to do something else down the road? No. I enjoy my profession.
7. How did you get your present job? If you are a stay at home mom, how long did you need to plan that move? My friend and former coworker, Kathleen, worked here and convinced me to come on board.
8. Did your parents influence your choices of jobs over the years? Not at all.
9. What advice would you give your children on careers? That Mary Poppins was right: "In every job that must be done there is an element of fun." Pursue a career that provides you "an element of fun."