Friday, July 31, 2009

The Friday Five

Taboo Edition

1. Who’s making a positive difference in your life?
Taboo words: friends, family, husband/wife/spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend.
The first-place Chicago Cubs! I'm always happier on game days, and I'm ecstatic on successful game days. (Tonight we're in Florida.)

2. Where would you like to be right now?
Taboo words: home, bed, anywhere but here.
In the stylist's chair. Once the haircut is out of the way, my weekend is all mine!

3. What’s the first thing you’d do with a $5,000 (or your local equivalent) gift?
Taboo words: save, debt, vacation, payments, invest.
A Border's gift card for my niece. She sold off many of her DVDs in order to pay for culinary camp. It was a very responsible, mature thing for her to do. But she hasn't even begun her junior year of high school yet and I wish life didn't require her to be so responsible and mature.

4. What super-power would you really like to have?
Taboo words: invisibility, x-ray vision, flying, strength, transform.
Either see the future or read minds. I'll make my final choice when the time comes.

5. What’s your favorite sound?
Taboo words: laughter, music, ocean, wind, ____’s voice.
A cat's purr.

To play along, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.