Friday, July 31, 2009
Saturday 9: Rain
1. What do you typically like to do on a rainy day? Stay dry! Especially my feet. Having to endure soggy socks and shoes is just soooo icky.
2. Tell us about the last time you did something you later regretted, that you can share with us. Last night I dozed off on the sofa and then had a terrible time trying to get back to sleep.
3. I recently got an email from a lover from a very long time ago. I was asked "Have all your dreams come true?" If it were you and it was from someone you remember fondly, how would you answer the question? I'd say, "No, but I'm pretty happy. How about you?"
4. If you had a job interview and was asked, "If you were an animal, what kind would you be (other than human?)" How would you answer that question. I'd be a cat. I'm independent and don't require much supervision.
5. Do you think it is a good idea to share with a new lover stories of your past lovers? At times. More than once I have wanted a new lover to understand that he's unfortunately paying for the sins of a predecessor. I hope he understands it and is willing to support me as I try to work through my issues.
6. When do you think it is permissible or even important to lie? To save someone's feelings. Especially upon receiving a gift.
7. What was the last thing you did that you never thought you would? I bought a new bathing suit.
8. What is one important lesson that you learned from your mother? That pets are members of the family to be treated with love and respect.
9. What is one important lesson that you learned from your father? American history is fascinating and fun.