Sunday, February 08, 2009

Sunday Stealing #19

Sunday Stealing: The "Get to Know Your Friends" Meme

1. What is your occupation right now? As of Friday, I was relieved to discover that I remain an Associate Creative Director at the agency that did not lay me off.

2. What color are your socks right now? I'm barefoot.

3. What are you listening to right now? E! Talk Soup

4. Last person you spoke to on the phone. Mom

5. How old are you today? A day older than I was yesterday

6. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Cubs baseball (pitchers and catchers report to training camp next week)

7. What is your favorite drink? Coca Cola Classic

8. Have you ever dyed your hair? For decades and decades and decades

9. Favorite food? Cheeseburgers

10. What is the last movie you watched? Revolutionary Road
11. Favorite day of the year? My birthday

12. How do you vent anger? Yelling and then apologizing later. I realize this isn't a productive use of my energy, and what's worse, it can be mean and hurtful, so I try to remember to remove myself, take a walk or listen to Sir Paul and drink.

13. What was your favorite toy as a child? My plush Lassie dog.

14. Living arrangements? Just me in a condo that looks like a cyclone hit it

15. What was the last thing that you cried about? I don't remember

16. Who is the friend you have had the longest? My oldest friend. We've known one another since Kindergarten.

17. What did you do last night? Unwound. Chilled. Relaxed, worry free, for the first time in months.

18. What are you most afraid of? Being in a plane crash

19. In how many areas of your country have you lived? Just only here. Chicago. The best city in the world.

20. What is your favorite flower? Hearty little marigolds.

3 comments:

  1. I too sometimes yell and worse have verbal diarrhea which is so unnecessary.

    Nice answers! Happy Sunday! :)

    Big Eyed Gal
    Wapsicle Popsicle

    The Chronic Shopper
    Vital Sighs

    ReplyDelete
  2. "....a day older than yesterday.."
    Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all of us are barefooted today. There really isn't much better than a good cheeseburger.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.