Saturday, February 21, 2009
Saturday 9 -- Letting the Sparks Fly
1. Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity? Water is very good for me. A quick shower, a leisurely soak in the tub, even a walk along the Lake. I get my best ideas when I'm near water.
2. What would be one thing that would embarrass you a great deal? I can't sing worth a damn, so the thought of soloing at a karaoke bar is just too awful.
3. What values did your parents instill in you? I got my patriotism from my dad, and my love of animals from my mom.
4. What’s a fad of your teen years that you remember well? Smiley faces. "Have a nice day."
5. What is your favorite breakfast? Eggs. I switch it up from time to time (scrambled, poached, over easy), but I love eggs.
6. What is the best birthday gift that you have received? When I turned 50, my best friend got me the book that was at the top of the best seller list at the time of my birth, the movie that won Best Picture that year, etc. I loved it.
7. What gadget could you not live without? My iPod!
8. Do you collect anything? Purses. I looooove them.
9. What website (non-blog) do you regularly visit? MSNBC. I'm a news junkie.
Saturday 9: Letting the Sparks Fly