Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Love Kara, hate The Bikini Girl

Kara DioGuardi is fun. Paula is her same, sweet sensitive and slightly off center self. Randy is a self-consciously hip parody of himself. Simon is smug and self-assured, but he showed flashes of humanity and compassion. I still can't figure out what Ryan brings to the party, but whatever. In short …

IDOL IS BACK!

I already singled out the AI contestant that I love to hate. She's the tall tart who showed up for the audition in her bikini and offered to make out with Ryan if she won. Last year it was Danny Noriega, this year Bikini Girl is the one who is nowhere near as adorable as she thinks she is and I hope she goes home after Hollywood. (To be fair, though, her cellulite-free legs are completely amazing.)

4 comments:

  1. I thought the bikini girl was totally obnoxious but in an entertaining way. Cara is going to bring much needed life to the panel...I haven't picked a favorite yet. I am sooooo hopelessly hooked on this show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, she was fine in a bikini but once she opened her mouth? Good lord. She thinks she is *the shit* doesn't she? Grr.

    I found the show entertaining - sitting all snuggled in my bed with my kitty Sophie trying to smoosh all next to me. Luffly!

    Also - some good Cookie crumbs! Whee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:50 PM

    Am I the only one that doesn't watch AI?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Silver, you are the only one not watching.

    ;-)

    My favorite? Simon's refusal to say Kara like Care-uh.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.