Thursday, March 06, 2008

Idol Observation

I hate Danny Noriega. Really. There has never been a contestant on American Idol that I have detested more. He's smug, self-satisfied and precious. His overbearing arrogance isn't even amusing. it's just grating. If Kathie Lee Gifford were a skinny teenage boy with pretentious purple extensions, she'd be Danny Noriega. I predict his recording career will be as successful as hers.

Am I happy to see this snotty little twerp go home? "Ish."

There. I feel better now.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:40 PM

    I agree. He's incredibly annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I would feel that way but did feel a little sad for him for some reason. But I was glad to see Chikezie stay, I like him sooo much more than Danny.

    I popped on here though because as I saw Luke singing his last song I thought, "Too bad, The Gal Herself will no longer have her eye candy."

    I think I'm spending too much time in the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As happy as I am to see Danny go, Ladies, I'm sad to lose my Luke. But I was happy to hear he cleans carpets. Maybe I can get him to push the Rug Doctor around my hallway. Maybe without his shirt ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imagine being trapped in a classroom with fifteen Dannys... there are days I feel like that. Why I teach high school...???

    I'm going to miss Luke, too. I liked his confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha I felt the same exact way! I was so afraid people were going to pull the Sanjaia thing & keep him on.

    Buhbye Queen Danny!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.