Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This just in! Job security into December.

My boss told one of the art directors that there's an important agency-client meeting set for December 5. Management will have a solid idea of what's coming in, and how many of us will be needed, then. I choose to believe this, even though I didn't get it first hand. I suspect my boss will share similar information with the whole team tomorrow during our status meeting, and besides, I like believing I have until December 5 before I begin freaking out again.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:16 AM

    I really hope that's the case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to continued job security.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A respite! YEY! Keep focusing on the positive and all will be well.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.