Monday, September 15, 2008

Manic Monday #18

What's worse, physical or mental cheating? Why? It depends on the man who is doing the cheating. I know it sounds like a cop-out answer, but it's not. I've known men for whom sex really was no big deal, and with one of them, the intimacy of genuine friendship would hurt me more. If the guy is more conventional about love and commitment, then the physical cheating would be worse.

Do you think men and women can be just friends? Why or why not? Oh, yes! I have many men friends, and if we're hot for each other, it would be news to us!

How do you feel about dating co-workers? While I acknowledge that it is most likely a very bad idea, I have found it irresistible.

To see how other bloggers responded, click here.

5 comments:

  1. hehe Now I have Simply Irresistible stuck in my head. I thought of it when I read your response to dating a co-worker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you explained #1- some men (and some women too, I guess) can have a physical only relationship and not the mental commitment.

    Thanks for playing and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting answer for #1!

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, lots of folks would find #3 "irresistible!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your answer to the second question!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.