Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday 9: Choices in Music

1. What was your first favorite song? "Over the Rainbow"

2. Who was your first favorite female singer? Petula Clark

3. Who was your first favorite male singer? Paul McCartney

4. Who was your first favorite band? The Beatles

5. Who is your all time favorite band? The Beatles

6. Who is your all time favorite male singer? Paul McCartney

7. Who is your all time favorite female singer? Barbra Streisand

8. What is your all time favorite LP/CD album? The Beatles' White Album

9. What was your first favorite radio station? WLS in the good Top 40 days, or WLUP in the good old days when it was home to Johnny B. and Steve and Garry

For more information, or to play along yourself, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Saturday 9! Happy Saturday 9! Visit My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm … I didn’t think to play Saturday9 this week (haven’t for a while actually and need to find a way to remind myself) … but if I had played … my answers would have mirrored YOURS ... though my favorite local music station in Los Angeles was KRLA back then ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.