Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Naturally I stole this

And of course it was stolen from Kwizgiver. I have 33 minutes until my next meeting and it seems like an absolutely FABULOUS use of my time!

If you got trapped in an elevator with someone, who would you want it to be?
Someone from Building Maintenance. Or someone who doesn't have a lot of ailing, hospitalized friends. I was stuck with such a woman -- Ruthie. She spent the whole time we were trapped describing her elderly friends' maladies. (I still remember her tsking and saying, "Her skin feels like paper!") If we hadn't been rescued soon, I was going to start screaming.

What is your favourite cereal?
Post Great Grains -- the one with nuts and raisins.

Do you own any cowboy boots?
No

What is something you would never do in public?
Pick my nose.

Have you ever had really strange dreams?
oh yeah

Name a friend or loved one who has passed away?
Grandpa

What's your earliest memory?
In the living room, in front of the picture window, trying unsuccessfully to climb onto the red ottoman. I've mentioned this to my mom and because of the red ottoman, which she got rid of when we moved, she estimates I was almost two.

Have you ever broken a bone before, and if so, how?
Clavicle. Fell down the stairs at my cousin's house.

Have you ever stepped in dog poo?
Yes.

Ever bitten your toenails?
No. Is this even possible?

Who is your all time hero?
I wish I was like Jackie Kennedy Onassis. And I'm not.

What colors do you think mix well?
Royal blue and black.

What did you eat recently?
Pizza

What was your favorite cartoon movie as a child?
Mary Poppins. (Dancing penguins, the horse race ... there were animated scenes in that so I'm sticking with it.)

What's your favorite movie now?
The Way We Were

Do you paint your toenails?
Technically speaking, they were painted for me by Marie at Salon 212.

Is your computer a fast and awesome computer?
At work, yes. At home, not so much. But that's because I (I'm embarrassed to even say this) still have dial up.

What do you do, or want to do for a living?
I am an associate creative director.

If one of your long lost exes called you and asked for you back, would you take them back?
One I would. Sigh.

Have you ever been a Heartbreaker?
I hope not.

What's your favorite instrument?
Sax or piano

What is a country you want to visit badly before you die?
Ireland (Kwizgiver's answer, but it's good)

Have you made a bucket list?
No

What things in history amuse you the most?
Elections

Have you ever eaten lipstick?
No

What are 3 accessories you have to be equipped with when you go out?
KEYS (I am obsessed with not being locked out), iPod and purse.

Have you ever licked a window before?
No

If someone dared you to run across a busy street for 1 thousand dollars, would you?
Yes, and I wish someone would.

Would you kill someone for 9 million dollars?
No

Who is your worst enemy right now and why?
Rhonda, my downstairs neighbor. She's a rude bitch.

Have you ever been in a physical fight with anyone before?
Yes, in my late teens with my older sister. The whole thing was skin crawly and I never want to go through it again.

What brand of cell phone do you have and what service provider?
LG and AT&T

Do you wear slippers or socks?
Neither

Do your feet stink?
No

Have you ever picked your butt in public?
Well, it was during a movie so it was really dark and I don't think it should count.

What is the strangest pet you've ever owned?
My cat, Reynaldo. He is very, very strange indeed.

Do you love life or hate it?
Love it

Who is the hottest person in the entire universe in your opinion?
I don't know definitively, but his name is Bruce (either Springsteen or Willis).

What do you do every night before bed?
Pee

This leaves me with 12 minutes to go.

1 comment:

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.