Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Heads & Tails #19

Today's theme is 7 favorites from any category. Here are my 7 favorite Beatle songs, in no particular order:

"I Will" (Who knows how long I've loved you? I know I love you still. Shall I wait a lonely lifetime? If you want me to, I will.)

 "She Loves You" (Pride can hurt you, too. Apologize to her. Because she loves you, and you know that can't be bad.)

"Two of Us" (You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches on ahead.)

 "You're Gonna Lose that Girl" (If you don't take her out tonight, she's gonna change her mind. And I will take her out tonight and I will treat her kind.)

"Help!" (When I was younger, so much younger than today, I never needed anybody's help in any way)

"All My Loving" (Close your eyes and I'll kiss you. Tomorrow I'll miss you. Remember, I'll always be true.)

"You Like Me Too Much" (Though you've gone away this morning you'll be back again tonight, telling me there will be no next time if I just don't treat you right.)

Ah, just thinking of these made me smile!

For more information, or to play along yourself, visit Skittles' Place.

1 comment:

  1. The Beatles' songs have all become timeless classics! Cool idea for the theme this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.