Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My 5 Favorite Posts Meme

Mme. Book Mama tagged me for this meme …

Rules: Go back through your archives and post the links to your
five favorite blog posts that you’ve written.

Link one must be about family
Link two must be about friends
Link three must be about yourself
Link four must be about something you love
Link five can be about anything you choose
Post your five links and then tag five other people. At least two of the people you tag must be newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better.

Link one: Thirteen Ways that My Mom & I Are Alike

Link two: We Can't Help Being Fascinating

Link three: In praise of … well … me

Link four: I still love Greg Maddux. How could I not?

Link five: 13 Old Movies that Have a Place in My Heart


Well, there you have it -- 5 of my Greatest Hits!


I'm a rule-breaker. A rebel, if you will. And so I'm not tagging anyone. But if you want to play, let me know in comments so I can check out your 5 posts.

3 comments:

  1. What fun!! I wanna play.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will take a very long time for me to finish... I'll let you know when I'm done, though.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices - I'm glad you had fun with this!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.