Monday, November 12, 2007

Give Me 5 Monday -- #2


This week's theme: GIVE ME FIVE FAVORITE AMUSEMENT PARK RIDES

1. Roller coaster. I especially like the old-fashioned wooden ones because the clacky sound as you ascend toward the top is louder and scarier.

2. Disney Monorail. Yes, I know it's not as exciting as the other rides, but it gives you a chance to look out onto the entire Magic Kingdom.

3. The Scrambler. I love how thrillingly helpless I feel as I'm flung from one side of the car to the other.

4. The Tilt-a-Whirl. Just the opposite of the Scrambler. I enjoy coordinating with my ridemates in an attempt to achieve the perfect tilt and whirl.

5. The Log Ride. Where you splash down into the water. These are great for cooling off on a hot day.

For more information, or to play along yourself, visit mememistress Becca.

4 comments:

  1. This is great! I love the log ride we have here too. It's not a very long ride, but it is nice and cool...ours goes around and up and down under the shade of trees and finishes with that nice splash at the end!

    Great GM5 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wooden roller coasters too... and the scrambler... and the log ride!

    By the way, I'm subscribing to your blog feed. I always enjoy your Heads or Tails posts and now we are both a part of this meme too. So, why haven't I subscribed yet? Duh, I can be quite slow sometimes LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:04 PM

    Oh yes! Great selection of rides! I love the scrambler and log rides, too!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.