Monday, November 12, 2007

I'm it!

Kwizgiver tagged me for the 7 Random and/or Weird Facts about Me meme.

First the facts …

1. Mary Jane peanut butter kisses are my favorite non-chocolate candy.

2. I hate doing laundry, but it's the only domestic chore I'm really good at. I can get just about any stain out of almost any piece of clothing.

3. I suck at the Pogo game Turbo 21, yet I play it compulsively.

4. I must like Tom Selleck. I don't consciously think of him often, I'm not sexually attracted to him, and I've never seen him on Vegas, but I must like him because I have a recurring dream where he rescues me from a burning car. I wish I knew what/who he represents to my subconscious.

5. My cat Charlotte is named for Charlotte Anne from the movie A Soldier's Daughter Never Cries.

6. I think just about every man is more attractive in a jacket and tie.

7. I still believe Patsy Ramsey killed JonBenet.

Now the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Boho Rap
Cupcake
Mo
Jenny McB
Misty Dawn
No Nonsense Girl
Candy Minx

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I just happened to drop by to visit and I see I've bene tagged. This looks likea challnging meme! I will work on it tomorrow ok? I doubt I have 7 people who will do it, but I'll try.

    Your dream about Tom Selleck is interesting. Often when we dream of a celelbrity it is like dreaming of a god or goddess. Because fame is omnipotent...and so clelbrities often represent god in our dreams...or sometimes ourselves. It may be a dream of faith...or a dream of your own feeling that you are able and do save your self from dangerous situations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag, I'll do it today or tomorrow (I have a meeting all evening today)

    Get yourself rwady for 7 weird facts!!!!! :D

    Have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That whole JonBenet thing was just too weird for words. They will never find out what really happened!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turbo 21 is one annoying ass game, I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did it!!!! :) Sorry for the delay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea, I did it finally!
    Hey friend me on pogo- janmcwb2

    I play most anything, it's called procrastination.

    We had sports awards this week at the HS and the boys all looked so nice dressed up. My two were lucky to have nice pants and nice shirt on, they haven't figure out the whole nice dress look yet. My oldest has though!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.