Friday, November 09, 2007

Friday's Feast #22

Appetizer
Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies? Snocaps or Raisinettes. (Yum!)

Soup
What year did you start using the internet? 1995 perhaps? AOL was the only game in town.

Salad
What is your first name in Pig Latin? Al-gay

Main Course
Name something you are picky about. My face care. I've learned that the most expensive moisturizers aren't necessarily the best for my skin.

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: I worked out yesterday and I will again today. (Hopefully!)

For more information, or to whip up your own feast, visit www.fridaysfeast.com

5 comments:

  1. I get Snocaps too!! :) Great feast!!! Thank goodness AOL isn't the only game in town any more!! Happy happy Friday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:19 AM

    SNOW CAPS ROCK!
    Hey there, nice Friday post! I am so looking forward to sleeping just for 1 hour on saturday, but Sundays I teach preschool sunday classes, its all good though! I enjoyed your blog! Come stop by my blog if you can!

    Have a great Friday!

    DEB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:49 AM

    snocaps sound so delicious right now. Wonderful feast this week. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:07 AM

    I just found your blog! Very neat feast! I would like to start taking an evening walk...need to start doing that...I sit 7 hours a day working on the computer...need to exercise in some form! LOL

    Feel free to stop by my blog and say hello!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.