Friday, November 09, 2007

This must STOP!

I want to put a halt to middle-aged women who say, "Many talk the talk but …"

"I speak the truth." (Star Jones on CourtTV)
"they don't walk the walk." (A friend of a friend on her blog.)

I know these 40+ women think it makes them sound legitimate and "street," but it doesn't. It's cliche, it's not age appropriate … and it annoys me.

If you hear and read any middle-aged women who use this phrase, first issue a citation that includes a fine. Next time, take them into custody. PLEASE!

(Ah! I feel better now.)

1 comment:

  1. he he hehehe!!!! I think you are funny when annoyed!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.