Sunday, October 21, 2007

If the devil on my shoulder spoke out loud

… it would sound like Kathy Griffin.

My oldest friend and I went to see my sister Oak Parker Kathy Griffin last night at the Chicago Theater. She was raunchy, vulgar and so, so funny as she took on Dr. Phil, Larry Craig, Paris, Britney, Paula Abdul, Fox News, etc., etc. She says a lot of things about hypocrisy and personal choice that need to be said, but she's also a complete riot as she does it. I thank her for a terrific Saturday night out, and recommend everyone go see her, if only to hear the hilarious story behind this photo. (Borrowed from kathygriffin.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.