Sunday, October 21, 2007

Behold My "Dig Me!" Post



My favorite baseball player, future Hall of Famer Greg Maddux, was recently asked where he kept his record-breaking 14 Golden Glove Awards. His response, "At home in my 'dig me' room."

Yesterday I was surprised and happy to find this blog has received two more awards, both from Alison,* who warmly and generously shares her experiences as kindergarten teacher, wife and mother to "two angels" with her readers. And so I'm pleased to display them here, in my "dig me" post. Naturally I'm happy to be referred to as a "sweet treat." But I'm proud of my Community Blogger Award. "This award celebrates people who reach out and make the blogger community a better one."

*P.S. Alison, Blogger won't let me open the "comments" link on you blog so I have to thank you here. But please know that these made me very happy this morning. THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your awards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome!! I love visiting your blog. You offer lots of variety and information in your posts. They are wonderful! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.