Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Heads & Tails #6


The theme for this week's Heads and Tails is "stacks." The primary stacks around my home are magazines and books and paper. I am forever heading downstairs to the "Paper Only" recycle bin with back issues of Time, Newsweek and Entertainment Weekly, as well as shredded credit card statements and empty envelopes. I try to be neat, but I have come to believe that this condo is paper self-generating.

For more information, or to play along yourself, visit the Heads and Tails meme-mistress at Skittles' Place.

4 comments:

  1. Around my place it's hubby's magazines that stack up. He likes to save every one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:32 PM

    great post for stack. have a great Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man... I have stacks of my stacks of papers ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever noticed that the more computers there are, the more paper there is? hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.