Sunday, September 30, 2007

Unconscious Mutterings #12


I say ... and you think ... ?

1. Crook :: Cop
2. Career :: Going OK, I guess
3. Freckles :: Nose
4. Scramble :: Carnival ride
5. Mistake :: Error
6. Telephone :: "Oh, telephone line, give me some time, I'm living in twilight"
(ELO song)
7. Thank you :: "You're welcome"
8. Obstruction :: Construction (as in Chicago's torn-up highways)
9. 24/7 :: Around the clock
10. SciFi :: Star Trek

For more information, or to play along yourself, visit Unconscious Mutterings

4 comments:

  1. I used to love the scrambler ride--and the Tilt-a-Whirl is my all-time favorite.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great one for scramble! Only person I've seen make reference to the ride!

    And way to Cubbies, huh! I enjoyed watching them celebrate last Friday night. Good for them!!!

    See ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first Star Trek compatriot! Love the scramble answer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is the first week that we've both played where we didn't have at least one common answer...I hope we're not drifting apart...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.