Saturday, September 29, 2007

Not as exciting as the Cubs, but exciting all the same

Meet my new sofa. I ordered it from Crate and Barrel. Alas, it won't be here for about 8 or 9 weeks.

The style is Troy, and the color is "seafoam." It's an apartment sized sofa, but it still feels sturdy and substantial, like a real piece of furniture. I went to Wickes, Room and Board, Bloomingdale's and even Macy's, but ended up back at Crate and Barrel. Everything else I saw cost too much or just wasn't quite right. Still, I'm glad I comparison shopped. Reinforces that I made the right decision.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my gosh! That is the sofa I've been looking for!!!!

    Can't wait to hear how it sits, if it's comfy or firm or ... well, your review.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.