Friday, August 31, 2007

August Happiness -- Thursday 30

CUBS WIN! CUBS WIN! I had a rough day at work. Then I got home, started to do laundry, and one of the dryers in our laundry room started smoking. Oh, good! Not only was it dangerous, it made my fresh laundry smell like a Girl Scout campfire. I was so tense, so pissed. And then … Hey! Hey! Holy mackerel! No doubt about it! The game came on and it was all forgotten as I watched the Cubs win a close one against the Brewers. It helps that the Cards lost, too. I love this team. I love Lou. And I feel fortunate to have something that can just cleanse away all the shit of the day and leave me happy, happy, happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.