Friday, August 31, 2007

It's true!

Take this test at Tickle

Your signature city is New York

What's Your Signature City?

Whether you like to have lots of options at your fingertips or you like to be in a metropolitan environment that's buzzing with energy, the Big Apple is the perfect place for you. Maybe you like to mix and mingle at some of the edgiest restaurants, shops, and clubs in the world. Or maybe you like to be in the middle of it all — in the bright lights and big city.

One night could be dinner and a show on Broadway, a stroll through Central Park the next, or a trip to the Met the next. From Grand Central Station to Greenwich Village, New York's got some of the biggest and edgiest things to see and do anywhere in the world. No wonder a trendsetter like you would be right at home in the Big Apple.

Gal's Note: If I didn't live in Chicago, and I had more $$, I'd want to be in New York.

Thanks to my fellow "New Yorker," Kwizgiver.

3 comments:

  1. I'm a New Yorker, too, both as a transplant and as a "signature city." From one Chicagoland dweller to another, I'd move there if I had the $$, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all those questions and i got LA pffft, someplace i never wanna visit

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.