Thursday, March 22, 2007

In Praise of Elizabeth Edwards


Tonight this gallant lady is in my thoughts and prayers. Since reading her daring and intimate book, Saving Graces, I feel like I know her. I admire her candor, her courage, her integrity and her marriage. Most of all, her book conveyed a message to me that I very much needed to hear at this specific time. (See my post http//onegalsmusings.blogspot.com/2007/01/book-that-helped-really-helped.htmlonegalsmusings.blogspot.com/2007/01/book-that-helped-really-helped.html

Please take care, Elizabeth.

1 comment:

  1. This was such a sad announcement. I'm hoping and praying for a cure for her.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.