Friday, March 23, 2007

I do love being pampered


I'm back from a short (too short!) getaway to Chateau Elan, right outside Atlanta. It's a spa, a winery, and an all-around luxurious, relaxing time. I ate salmon and duck, drank sweet wines right from the vineyards shown above, and was exfoliated and wrapped and massaged and oiled. Between the soothing pampering and alone time to recharge my battery, I feel like a fresh new girl! Now all I have to do is maintain this zen state of being at least until I return to work on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful place. Did you stay in one of the themed rooms?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I was in the Bacchus Suite. Sigh. And I wish I was still there!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.