Friday, March 16, 2007

Hey, Hick!

This is a personal shout-out in a public forum because I don't know how else to reach Miss Hickory …

Thanks for the photos! Haven't gone through all of them yet but so far I love the one of Marina Towers against the blue-gray sky.

Haven't heard from you since the holidays. I hope you're doing well. And if you ever feel like dropping in and giving me an update on what's going on in your life, please know I'm always interested and you're always welcome here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I didn't realize that there was nothing to click on to get to my new blog! Thanks for the shout out!

    (me, the former miss hickory) :-)

    come visit!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.