Tuesday, November 14, 2006

So, hello, Gorgeous!

Oh, look who is on The Daily Show. He is a charmer. And while John Edwards does a cursory plug for his book and answers questions about Iraq, you can tell his message is populism. He wants to talk about ending the violence in Uganda and raising the minimum wage here.

He most definitely does not want to talk about Senator Kerry, which made me a little squirmy.

He also looked just soooo yummy, which made me a little squirmy, but in a different way. But it seems so wrong to be this hot for a potential President. Next you know it, I'll be longing to date a priest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.