Wednesday, November 15, 2006

But this is today's BIG news

Yes, I know. I've heard. McCain was posturing on the Hill today, grilling General Abizaid. OJ is going to tell us all how he did it, If He Did It. Murtha and Hoyer are working hard to discredit one another. Bobby Knight smacked another kid. A soldier plead guilty to raping and murdering an Iraqi child. I'm still more interested in THE news story that eclipses the rest.

Clooney knocks out Dempsey to be named 2006 Sexiest Man Alive!


I simply cannot wait till the new issue of People arrives. I admit it. I love these men. This is my equivalent of the SI Swimsuit issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.