Thursday, August 03, 2023

August Happiness Challenge -- Day 3

My 2023 Happiness Icon

Today's Happiness: "Return to Sender." Today was a rough day. It began with an 8:30 dental appointment, a follow up to the crown lengthening procedure. Then a chiropractic appointment for my stiff and achy back. Followed by the condo association meeting, where we announced there would be an 11% increase in assessments in 2024. (No, I don't like it, either, but it has to be done.)

It's 90ยบ, and heat makes me grumpy.

With the scary news about Rizz (see post below) I didn't feel like baseball tonight. So I turned to TCM. I had no idea what was going to be on and was thrilled to see I joined the broadcast at the perfect moment: The King climbed onto the stage and begin swiveling his hips. 

Suddenly I was happy.

2 comments:

  1. That video even made me smile (and that ain't easy to do).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're dental work is over soon! And did the chiropractor help?

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.