Friday, August 25, 2023

August Happiness Challenge -- Day 25

My 2023 happiness icon

Today's Happiness: 22º.

That's how much cooler it was today and oh! It made all the difference in the world!

All my systems -- internet, landline, TV (!) -- were down for a few hours while Xfinity did an upgrade. I took the opportunity to get outside and run errands (the bank and the big grocery store on the other side of town). No way I could have done all that in 100º heat. I feel so fortunate that this gruesome hot wave only lasted two days.


1 comment:

  1. Amazing how the weather affects the mood and all-around well-being. I'm glad you're no longer in the grips of a heatwave. This is the second recorded August without an 80+ degree day since 1932. I notice that I'm not as physically exhausted at the end of the school day.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.