Sunday, October 24, 2021

Sunday Stealing

From Mosher's Unimaginatively Edited Blog

1. First thing you wash in the shower? My face. (Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser)

2. What colour is your favourite hoodie? I don't own a hoodie.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Sure.

4. Do you plan outfits? Not really

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Uncertain. Is my tummy going to be troublesome today? I don't know yet.

6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red? The light that says my phone is charged.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Earlier this week, I dreamed that my oldest friend's ex-husband, a man with anger management issues, was yelling at me. Really yelling at me. It was an unpleasant way to wake up.

8. Did you meet anybody new today? It's not even 8:00 AM yet, so no.

9. What are you craving right now? Ice water. I shall have some when I'm done here.

10. Do you floss? I prefer the GUM picks.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Corned beef.

12. Are you emotional? Yes.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Yes.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick.

15. Do you like your hair?
Usually. I do spend a great deal of time thinking about it.


 

5 comments:

  1. I dislike it when a dream drags on through the day - that one would have stayed with me and made for a bad start for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corned beef and cabbage, yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband prefers the GUM picks also. I have used them once or twice. I like them. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you're having tummy issues. The Walgreens 50+ probiotics have helped me recover from mine. Although it was shocking to realize I'm 50+.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your stomach felt OK the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.