Sunday, November 29, 2020

Sunday Stealing

 WEIGHT

1. My biggest barrier to weight loss is... motivation. I don't like being fat, but I don't care enough to do anything about it.

2. What is your relationship with food like? I don't know. I eat when I'm hungry, I eat what I like. I have no response beyond that.

3. What was the last time you had fun that made you smile for a few days TCM had a Hitchcock marathon on Thanksgiving, and #TCMParty on Twitter was a fun way to watch with fellow fans (nerds) who are always very funny.

4. What are triggers in your life that lead to eating? Boredom. Hunger. Time of day.

5. What inspires you to be healthier Worry about my always sensitive gastrointestinal tract. I'm careful to eat more fiber.

6. Name two foods that you think are “bad” Spicy chili and any wine. Because they literally make me sick.

7. Are your expectations for yourself too high? In some things, yes. In most things, no.

8. Would you like more fun in your life? Yes

9. What is your one comfort food? A cheesey, gooey ham and cheese omelette.

10. How would you give someone encouragement?  Focused time

11. Do you get enough sleep? No. I don't sleep well. I hope that, in 2021, my new insurance carrier will approve a sleep study.

12. What activities make you feel more relaxed  Books, movies or work. I find that if my mind is fully  engaged, I'm less anxious.

13. Where do you need to practice forgiveness in your life? I need to put the past in its place. I'll never get answers from people who are dead.

14. What is one thing you have not done because of how you looked? Skinny dipped

15. What would you like more of in your life? Love, of course! As the Lads from Liverpool tell us, "Love Is All You Need."


 

4 comments:

  1. I wish you love for the holiday season and all seasons to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm...ham and cheese omelette
    !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting hungry just reading all these posts!
    Love is all you need. 'Tis true. Here's to Love!
    I hope you figure out that Gastro thing. That's why I lost so much weight but things are looking up. May they also look UP, for thee!
    Much Love and happiness are wished for you, Sweet Gal....♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't eat spicy food either. I get really bad heartburn. Making peace with our past is important.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.