Tuesday, October 29, 2019

October Challenge -- Day 29/REVISED



I'm joining Ms. Kwiz for her October blogging challenge.

Day 29: What's the best way to celebrate a birthday?

I had originally posted a rather pitiful tale about how no one wants to spend my birthday with me this year. It's close to Thanksgiving ... everyone is busy ... boo hoo. Oh, Gal of little faith!

Just now, Mindy shot me an email, asking me if I could spend my birthday with her. Could I?

So now I can answer the question as posed. I like spending my birthday often. With friends one-on-one. It gives us a chance to catch up, and it spreads the joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.