Sunday, October 27, 2019

October Challenge -- Day 27



I'm joining Ms. Kwiz for her October blogging challenge.

Day 27: Current music fave/rave. Lately I've rediscovered Patsy Cline. While watching Judy, the Renee Zellwegger movie about Judy Garland, and it occurred to me that the only other woman* I'd ever heard whose voice literally cuts straight through to my heart is Patsy. I started listening to her again. And, as luck would have it, Lifetime just did a biopic of Patsy! So it seems I'm not the only one enjoying a Cline-aissance.






*Sinatra and, when he's at his best, Elvis can, too ("Kentucky Rain").



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.