Saturday, April 21, 2018

April Challenge -- Day 21

Learn more

Your zodiac sign and whether you think it fits you.

While I am on the cusp, those who follow these things assure me I am a Sagittarius.

Here is what Astrology-Zodiac Signs says about people like me:

Strengths: Generous, idealistic, great sense of humor
Weaknesses: Promises more than can deliver, very impatient, will say anything no matter how undiplomatic
Sagittarius likes: Freedom, travel, philosophy, being outdoors
Sagittarius dislikes: Clingy people, being constrained, off-the-wall theories, details

I am surprised by how well that does describe me,* because I don't much believe is astrology.

 

If you're interested in seeing the April Challenge prompts and joining in, click here.

*I'm not really an outdoor girl. I like being outside, but I do don't camping. I try not to over promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.